The mission of the Sponsored Research Office at Lewis & Clark College is to provide faculty and staff in the College of Arts & Sciences with professional and quality support and service in the acquisition and administration of external funds for research, scholarly projects, and creative endeavors.
- Identify funding opportunities
- Assist with proposal and research development
- Develop budgets
- Review and edit all application materials
- Facilitate internal approvals and submission
- Disseminate grant and funding agency related information
- Support post-award grant management, including reporting
- Coordinate and assure compliance with applicable regulations
March 13th, 2018
3:30pm - 5:00pm:
Fulbright Information Session and Panel Discussion
Have you ever thought about spending your pre- or post-tenure sabbatical abroad conducting research, teaching, or a combination of the two?
April 4th, 2018
6:00pm - 8:00pm:
Mapping the Brain in Living Color
At the November 2017 Murdock College Science Research Conference, the M.J. Murdock Charitable Trust presented Dr. Tamily Weissman with the 2017 Lynwood W. Swanson Promise for Scientific Research Award. To commemorate this award, Professor Weissman will deliver a public lecture followed by a reception.