For Faculty and Staff
Student Leadership and Service (SLS) has transitioned into the Center for Social Change and Community Involvement.
Faculty and staff members within the Lewis & Clark campus community offer tremendous and invaluable support in a variety of ways as students navigate through the academic, cocurricular, and career planning process.
How we partner with staff & faculty
- Advise a group of undergraduate alternative breakers by attending the trip with them
- Share Leadership Development and L&C Volunteers program information with your students
- Serve alongside students, alumni, other staff and faculty on Martin Luther King, Jr. Service Day
- Invite us to present on a relevant topic in a class or cocurricular workshop
- Plan a mutually beneficial event
Do you have another idea about how to connect with our office? Email Dr. Kayleigh McCauley-Sayer.