For Faculty and Staff
Faculty and staff play a critical role in how community engagement is woven into the fabric of a student’s educational experience.
How the Center for Social Change and Community Involvement can support you:
- Consultation on incorporating community engagement into your course
- Help you build and sustain relationships with community partners
- Support transportation and logistical needs for getting your class into the community
- Present social change workshops in your classroom
- Apply to lead a group of undergraduate students in one of our service learning Immersion Programs
- Serve alongside students, alumni, other staff and faculty on Martin Luther King, Jr. Service Day
- Do you have another idea about how to connect with our office? Email email@example.com.
Campus Compact: Extensive library of webinars, articles, trainings & other professional development related to community engagement.
- Create a free account to get full member access
Curriculum Redesign Intensive: Star Plaxton-Moore, EdD
Faculty Development Fellow at Campus Compact & Director of Community Engaged Learning at the University of San Francisco