Cuba: Architecture, Art, Music, and Culture
May 23 - 31, 2019
Led by Director of Latin American Studies & Associate Professor Freddy Vilches
Accompanied by President Wim Wiewel
This is an extraordinary People-to-People trip to Havana with an excursion into the countryside. You will connect with Cuban citizens from all walks of life, including artists, educators and entrepreneurs, to discover the realities of this incredibly fascinating nation. Enjoy magnificent 20th-century architecture, spectacularly beautiful landscapes, an intriguing Afro-Cuban culture and a vibrant music, dance and art scene.
- Hotel Parque Central - May 23rd, 24th, 25th
- Bed & Breakfast in Viñales - May 26th
- Hotel Nacional - May 27th, 28th, 29th, 30th
- About 16 to 19 participants.
- Deposit - $750 per person
- Double Occupancy - $4,850 per person ($750 plus $4,100)
- Single Occupancy - $5,550 per person ($750 plus $4,800)
- Airfare is not Included
Need more information?
The most complete information, itinerary details, and terms and conditions may be found at this link from our travel partner Project Por Amor.