Map and Directions
Directions to Parking on Lewis & Clark College Campus
- Coming from the traffic circle on Terwilliger Blvd. take the exit to Palatine Hill Rd.
- Continue straight until you come to the first entrance to the college (the north entrance, called Gate 2), which will be on your left.
- You will see our first ”˜Child Study’ sign at that gate with an arrow pointing left; keep following these ”˜Child Study’ signs.
- Turn left into that entrance.
- Continue past the first parking lot and down the hill
- Continue past the football field, past the second parking lot and the tennis dome.
- The road then narrows and continues into a third parking lot.
- At this point (the beginning of the third parking lot) you should see our second ”˜Child Study’ with an arrow pointing straight up.
- Continue going straight through the third parking lot (which is a narrow passageway between two lines of cars).
- Next you will see the third ”˜Child Study’ sign (with an arrow pointing right) and a row of cars directly in front of you.
- Turn right and continue through the final parking lot.
- At the end of the parking lot you will see a fourth ”˜Child Study’ sign (with an arrow pointing right).
- Turn right (towards a white building) then you will immediately turn left at the ”˜T’ in the road.
- You will end up at a safety gate (a bar across the road).
- A lab assistant will be there to assist you through the gate.
- You are now on a road inside the campus.
- Continue down the road to where you have to turn right.
- Turn right and follow the road up a slight hill.
- Take your first left which will take you down a short hill behind the Miller building.
- Park in any of the “20 minute parking spots” or along the side of the road if those spots are full.
- We will meet you with a parking pass and escort you up to our building.
- Please call (503) 768-7487 if you have any questions.
Map with Directions to Parking on campus