We are dedicated to helping students achieve their academic goals. Working together with professors and faculty advisors, we assist students develop academic plans and effective skills to foster success inside and outside the classroom.
We also hold drop-in hours every Monday through Friday, from 1 to 3pm, and on Wednesday mornings from 10 am - 12 pm, too.
We help students:
- Explore academic and co-curricular options
- Make graduation, study abroad, and academic plans
- Understand academic policies and procedures
- Assess academic skills, and develop effective study and time management strategies
- Connect you with faculty who can guide you further on your academic path