We are dedicated to helping students achieve their academic goals. Working together with professors and faculty advisors, we assist students develop academic plans and effective skills to foster success inside and outside the classroom.
From Sept. 5 to 15 (the first two weeks of classes) the CAC will have drop-in hours 1 - 5 p.m M - F. Stop by for all your schedule-related questions!
We help students:
- Explore academic and co-curricular options
- Make graduation, study abroad, and academic plans
- Understand academic policies and procedures
- Assess academic skills, and develop effective study and time management strategies
- Connect you with faculty who can guide you further on your academic path
September 27th, 2017
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm: The Art of Planning: How to Navigate the E&D Writing Process
October 4th, 2017
October 11th, 2017
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm: The Quick Fix and the Long Arc: Improving Your Writing at L&C
November 2nd, 2017