Contribute Your News and Events
We welcome submissions of opportunities, announcements, events, and more. Please follow the steps below to contribute information for the website for current undergraduates at Lewis & Clark.
If you are a staff or faculty member, or a student with a LiveWhale account
- Log into LiveWhale.
- Add a news story or event, or edit an existing item.
- Ensure you’ve included all important details and contact information
- At the bottom of the screen, use the “suggest this item” field. Enter College: The Bark.
- When you hit save, the Dean of Students office will be automatically alerted about your submission.
- All submissions sent by noon on Tuesday will be added by Wednesday morning and considered for the weekly promotional email to all undergraduate students.
If you are a student or faculty or staff member without LiveWhale access
Determine if your submission is news (e.g. announcements, volunteer opportunities, ongoing ) or an event (something with a start and end time)
For news: Fill out the following form.
For events: Fill out the following form.
Note: This is not a room-reservation system, so please contact the Office of Conferences and Events if you still need to arrange facilities for your event.
- When you hit submit, your entry will go into moderation. A member of the Dean of Students staff will review your submission and either post it or get in touch for more information.
- All submissions sent by noon on Thursday will be added by Monday morning and considered for the weekly promotional email to all undergraduate students.
If you are a member of the public
If you are not affiliated with the Lewis & Clark community but would like to share news or events with undergraduate students, please email The Bark (email@example.com). We will help determine whether your content is appropriate for the Current Students website or other Lewis & Clark communication channels.