Lewis & Clark College is excited to announce that the Bates Center for Entrepreneurship & Leadership has partnered with the Babson Collaborative for Entrepreneurship Education to provide a 4+1 Pathway Program for the below Babson College Master’s programs!
Who May Apply?
Current students, alumni and current employees of Lewis & Clark may be admitted to one of the following Master’s level programs at Babson College through the pathway programs
- Master of Science in Management - Entrepreneurial Leadership
- Master of Science in Business Analytics
- Master of Science in Finance
- Master of Business Administration
Master of Science in Management – Advanced Entrepreneurial Leadership
Certificate in Advanced Management
Benefits for Qualified Applicants:
- Scholarships for qualifying applicants anticipated to be in the amount of $10,000 USD (for degree programs)
- Waiver of application fee
- Waiver of standard test of English (TOEFL/IELTS) if home institution verifies: applicant’s native language is English; Applicant has earned a degree from an institution in a country other than the United States where the only language of instruction was English; the official national language of the Applicant’s country of citizenship is English; or the applicant has been employed in the United States full-time for at least two consecutive years. Alternatively, the Applicant may provide TOEFL/IELTS or DuoLingo English test results.
- For certain programs, GMAT waivers are available with recommendation from Lewis & Clark
- A designated admission specialist to serve as liaison to Lewis & Clark and assist applicants through the recruitment process
- Access to special information sessions
To apply for any of the programs through the 4+1 Pathway Program, applicants
must submit their full application package to Babson College before the application
deadline. The pathway does not guarantee admission.