Campus Safety Frequently Asked Questions

  • Where can I find a campus map?
  • What resources are available if I am concerned about my student after hours?
    • If you are concerned about your student after hours, there are resources available:
      • A Crisis Counseling Service is available at 503-265-7804 whenever the Counseling Service is closed or staff are unavailable. Trained mental health staff can assist with concerns.
      • A Nursing Consultation Service is available 24/7 to all enrolled students; call 1-877-617-9531. A registered nurse will ask questions and help you decide whether you need medical help.
      • If this is an emergency and the student is on-campus, call Campus Safety at 503-768-7777; or go to your nearest hospital emergency room. For off-campus emergencies, call 911. Campus Safety cannot respond to off-campus incidents.