Campus Posters and Flyers Display Guidelines
Posters and Flyers Display Around Campus
- Approved Locations: Print publicity materials are only permitted on designated bulletin board surfaces. Postings on any other surface will be removed by the Student Engagement staff without notice.
Prohibited Locations: Print publicity materials are prohibited on the following surfaces: doors, walls, glass doors and windows (postings cannot block line of sight under any circumstances), finished and unfinished wood surfaces, building exteriors, floors, banisters, fixtures, railings, stairs, traffic and directional signs, light posts, or in restrooms. Sponsors that fail to post their print publicity materials on designated bulletin board surfaces may lose posting privileges.
Posters and Flyers Display in Templeton
If you are looking to put up flyers or posters on any of the general bulletin board in Templeton student center, then you must first stop by the Student Engagement Office (Templeton 258) to get them stamped. Otherwise, your posters will be taken down.
Templeton Poster Community Guidelines
- Must include: name of LC sponsor (club, department, etc), date of event, contact information (email), and area of space for a 1-2” approval stamp.
- Posting must be no longer than tabloid size (11’ x 17”)
- Posters allowed only in designated areas and affixed with tacks or blue tape.
- Posters must be taken down no later than 2 days after the event, otherwise they will be removed without your notice.
- Duplicate postings per board will be removed.
Email: email@example.com for further instructions. Stop by our office (Templeton 258) to receive approval stamps on your posters!