Dean of Students Office
The Division of Student Life provides students opportunities that complement and enhance their classroom experiences.
Anna Gonzalez, Ph.D.
Dean of Students (pictured on right)
We strive to model and encourage a commitment to:
- Academic and Experiential Learning
- Civic Leadership and Career Development
What is Student Life?
- Campus Living
- Center for Career & Community Engagement
- College Outdoors
- Health and Wellness Services
- International Students & Scholars
- Multicultural Affairs
- New Student Orientation
- Physical Education/Athletics
- Student Activities
- Student Conduct
- Student Support Services
Come visit us in the lower level of East Hall across from Maggie’s!
Follow Dean Anna and Tamara on Twitter
- akgonzal327: “ The 10 best cities for exercise http://t.co/drV4dxfhPQ” @lewisandclark #portland #pdx is number 1! @LCcampusliving @LCPioneers
- akgonzal327: RT @lewisandclark: Attending commencement? Follow the conversation or share your photos with @lewisandclark or #lcgrad!
- akgonzal327: great job @abuchwald during @lewisandclark trustee meeting today. cool suite and orange tie too! #coolpowerpointwasthatpressy?
The Office of the Dean of Students is located in East Hall on the Undergraduate Campus.
Dean of StudentsAnna Gonzalez
Office of the Dean of Students
Lewis & Clark
0615 S.W. Palatine Hill Road, MSC 102
Portland, OR 97219