The mission of the Sponsored Research Office at Lewis & Clark College is to provide faculty and staff in the College of Arts & Sciences with professional and quality support and service in the acquisition and administration of external funds for research, scholarly projects, and creative endeavors.
- Identify funding opportunities
- Assist with proposal and research development
- Develop budgets
- Review and edit all application materials
- Facilitate internal approvals and submission
- Disseminate grant and funding agency related information
- Support post-award grant management, including reporting
- Coordinate and assure compliance with applicable regulations
Cameron, who is also associate dean of the College of Arts and Sciences, received a scholarship from the Clare Boothe Luce Program to attend the HERS Institute at Bryn Mawr College. We sat down with her to discuss how this opportunity will help her Lewis & Clark STEM students.
Summer science research
Funding news, faculty research highlight, and more!