The mission of the Sponsored Research Office at Lewis & Clark College is to provide faculty and staff in the College of Arts & Sciences with professional and quality support and service in the acquisition and administration of external funds for research, scholarly projects, and creative endeavors.
- Identify funding opportunities
- Assist with proposal and research development
- Develop budgets
- Review and edit all application materials
- Facilitate internal approvals and submission
- Disseminate grant and funding agency related information
- Support post-award grant management, including reporting
- Coordinate and assure compliance with applicable regulations
March 13th, 2018
3:30pm - 5:00pm:
Fulbright Information Session and Panel Discussion
Have you ever thought about spending your pre- or post-tenure sabbatical abroad conducting research, teaching, or a combination of the two?