Transfer Application Checklist
- Online Common Application (including essay)
- Common Application Supplement.
- Official college transcript(s) from each college or university attended.
- Official high school transcript including verification of graduation. This is required of all transfer applicants, even if you’ve been out of high school for several years and/or have been awarded an AA degree. If you took the GED or other high school proficiency exam, we require an official score report as well as transcripts for any completed high school coursework.
- A record of SAT or ACT scores (on your final secondary school transcript or from the testing agency) unless you have verified with a transfer counselor that you will have completed at least 61 semester (92 quarter) transferable credits prior to enrollment at Lewis & Clark. Students applying via the Test-Optional Portfolio Path are not required to submit these scores. See question #5 of the Transfer FAQ for more information.
- The Common Application’s College Instructor’s Evaluation form or a letter of recommendation completed by a college professor (or TA) who has taught you in a full credit, traditional academic (non-performance or studio) class. Test-Optional Portfolio Path applicants must submit two academic teacher evaluations. See question #6 of the Transfer FAQ for more information.
- The Common Application’s College Report form to be completed by your most recent institution. Be sure to completely fill out the course list section. See question #7 of the Transfer FAQ for more information.
Note: Personal interviews are an optional part of the application process. If you’re wondering whether you should schedule an interview, read the top ten questions about Lewis & Clark College interviews.