Where Are They Now?
June 12, 2014
Even one year out of college, our alumni already find themselves making a difference in the world—through employment, service opportunities, and other endeavors. How does that break down? See for yourself what a sample of the Class of 2012 reported.
A Sampling of Employers for the Class of 2012:
- National Public Radio, Washington, D.C.
- SurveyMonkey, Portland, Oregon
- Spanish Ministry of Education, Culture, and Sports, Sanxenxo, Spain
- Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland
- JET (Japan Exchange and Teaching) Program, Tsu, Japan
- Natural History Museum of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah
- TriLink BioTechnologies, San Diego, California
- Chemical Heritage Foundation, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Over half of our young alumni in a recent survey of the Classes of 1999 to 2013 reported earning an advanced degree. Across diverse areas of study, 89 percent said they felt better prepared for their programs than their peers from other colleges.