Overseas Program Application Deadline
Date: 4:00pm PST February 8, 2016 Location: Albany 206
Applications for the following programs are due by February 8, 2016.
Spring 2017 Programs
China: Beijing GC
Dominican Republic: Santiago
England: London Psychology
France: Strasbourg GC
Japan: Osaka Kansai Gaidai
Russia: St. Petersburg GC
South Korea: Seoul
China: Beijing LI
Dominican Republic: Santo Domingo
France: Strasbourg LI
Germany: Year in Munich (starts fall 2016)
Japan: Osaka Gaukin
Russia: St. Petersburg LI
Domestic Programs 2016
Washington DC (fall)
Arizona: Border Studies (spring)
- Online application for admission (must do this step first)
- Reference Forms: 2 Academic (submitted online by references)
- Essay Form (submitted online)
- WebAdvisor screenshot of your transcript (emailed to our office)
- 10 Passport Photos (2 for domestic programs) (submit in person to our office. Please write your full legal name, program and semester in non-smearing ink on the back of each photo).
Tips and Suggestions
- It is a good idea to get started as soon as possible, since there are multiple components to the application.
- After filling out the initial online application, we recommend speaking with your references right away to allow them plenty of time to complete the reference forms. You will need to send them this URL (https://college.lclark.edu/programs/overseas_and_off-campus/apply/references/) along with your ID number & Program.
- Passport photos can be obtained in the Resource Lab, located in the bottom floor of Watzek Library.