Name our Film Contest
March 12, 2014
For the past year we have been working with professor and director Bryan Sebok to create a feature length documentary exploring the burgeoning mobile food movement, using Portland as a primary lens through which to explore this culture. We are in the post production phase now and are looking for a new title for the film.
Our current working title is Cartography: Mapping the Mobile Food Movement, however we are looking for something different. So, we are reaching out to the Lewis & Clark community to gather options. What is great about this mini contest is that if you win, not only will you get a $50.00 Visa gift certificate, but also you could also be credited in the film for your contribution!
The contest will last from Monday March 10th at 10am until Wednesday March 19th at 5pm.
- There is no limit on the amount of titles you submit.
- Please avoid titles currently used by other media properties (e.g. Cartlandia, Portlandia, Eat St., Meals on Wheels, etc.)
- Please avoid titles containing “Cart”
- All titles will be considered, though there is no guarantee that the winning title will be used as the final title for the film.
- If the same title is submitted by multiple people, only the first submission will be considered
- Be creative! Have fun!
Send submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Name Contest” and your first and last name in the body of the email for your chance to win a $50.00 Visa gift card!
Please feel free to stop by and chat with any one of us working on the film (Bryan Sebok, Sofia Alicastro, Alia Al-Hatlani, Alex Schwartz) if you want more information when thinking about your title contribution.
Sofia Alicastro, Alia Al-Hatlani