Student Life Virtual Hub
In the time of COVID-19, Lewis & Clark College remains open, with our staff and faculty available virtually. The Division of Student Life continues to be committed to the success and wellness of all students. Please see all the resources listed here offered to you by the Lewis & Clark College community, created specifically during a time when we are adjusting to remote school, work, and life.
Virtual events for students
October 26th, 2020
2:00pm - 3:00pm:
Bank of America Fall 2020 Campus Connect Webcast Series
We’re excited to invite you to attend our Fall 2020 Campus Connect Webcast Series, designed to educate you on all that Bank of America has to offer and help you define your interests. These webcasts will provide guidance as you begin your journey towards pursuing a future career.
October 27th, 2020
1:00pm - 1:45pm:
Launching your Sales Career at EF
Thinking about a career in sales? At EF we give every sales person here a magic combination of guidance and autonomy to help them thrive and our business grow.
October 28th, 2020
1:00pm - 2:00pm:
EF Sales Workshop - Sales Fundamentals
Welcome to Sales 101 with EF Education First! This series of workshops are designed to give you some tangible sales skills while also learning about the sales training program at EF.
1:00pm - 2:00pm:
Work@Liberty Wednesday: Optimizing Your Brand on LinkedIn
Whether you’re determining your career goals, seeking future opportunities, or looking to advance your skills, we will be sharing tips and tricks to rock your profile. This session will show you how to successfully diversify your network and establish your LinkedIn brand!
1:00pm - 2:30pm:
Booz Allen Hamilton: Diversity in the Workplace Virtual Roundtable
High-tech navigation systems for the blind, apps that predict flood-water levels, diagnostic tools to help communities fight opioid addiction: all created by our most junior members. Great ideas can come from anyone—which is why we give everyone a seat at the table.
2:00pm - 3:30pm:
Info Session, MA Museum Administration program St. John’s University, NY with Program Director Susan Rosenberg
Join Susan Rosenberg, Director of St. John’s University MA Museum Administration program, NY learn about the curriculum, internship/job outcomes and funding opportunities.
Stay Connected to Students
- Facebook: Class of 2024, Class of 2023, Class of 2022, Class of 2021, Class of 2020
- LC Missed Connections
- Instagram: ASLC, Artemis Ultimate, Asian Student Union, Bacchus Ultimate, Black Student Union, Campus Activities Board, Disabled Student Union, Feminist Student Union, Gente Latina Unida, International Students LC, Native Student Union, Queer Student Union, College Outdoors, LC Pioneers
Stay Engaged With Campus
- *UPDATED* Counseling Service: Support in the time of COVID-19
- *NEW* College in the Time of COVID19: How to Regain Focus on Your Academic and Emotional Health - Webinar
- Guide to Telemental Health Options
- A Student’s Guide to Zoom Therapy Sessions
- Spiritual Tools and Tips
- Telehealth appointments: Call Health Service at 503-768-7165
- Advocacy and Resources During COVID-19