The E-Club aims to act as a creative outlet, a place for skill building & sharing, and a hub of connection & collaboration.
STUDENT INNOVATION FUND
Mission: We aim to support and help develop student ventures in creative problem-solving
- Do you see an issue?
- Can you dream up an idea to address that problem?
- Can you make it happen?
- Do you need funding to execute?
INTEREST FORM - fill this out and/or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you’re interested in this opportunity.
APPLICATION DUE: JANUARY 27, 2017
PITCH COMPETITION: FEBRUARY 3, 2017
Beyond the monetary reward for winning the Student Innovation Fund pitch competition, you will be partnered with an entrepreneur mentor in Portland to help develop your project and receive a case of the Guayaki Yerba Mate drink flavor of your choice (thanks to our sponsorship by Guayaki).
What we will be looking for in our applicants
- Potential impact of this project
- Creativity/ Innovation
- Sustainability - can this project be ongoing?
- Does the goal relate to the mission?
- Are the proposed use of the fund appropriate?