Campus Activities Board is a student organization (funded by your student fee) that works closely with the Department of Student Activities to plan events both on and off campus for L&C students in order to foster a more memorable, cohesive, and enjoyable community.
Fall 2014 meetings are held weekly on Thursdays 7-8pm in Thayer.
For more information, check out our Facebook page.
If you have questions, email us at email@example.com
Campus Activities Board programs include:
- Fall Ball at the Crystal Ballroom
- Wednesday Night Concert Series (WNCS)
- Blockbuster Movie Screenings and Pioflix
- Battle of the Bands
- Concerts, Comedians, Hypnotists, and Magicians
- TV Premiere Screenings
- Pub Trivia Nights with the Dean of Students Office
- Residence Hall Programs
- State of Oregon Birthday Party
- Guest Speakers
- Donut and Boba Tea Study Breaks with the Dean of Students and President
- Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze Trip
- Theme Dances
- NSO Activities
- Academy Awards Party
- Welcome Week
- Beyond The Wall Poster Sale
- Super Bowl Party
- Homecoming Week
October 11th, 2017
8:00am - 7:00pm:
Responsibilities and Rights: Community and Free Speech Symposium
How does “free speech” operate on a private, liberal arts campus? Where are the legal boundaries? How do we make sense of the impact of speech on others, especially in relation to power, equity, and privilege? Where are the tensions between speech and community? This symposium seeks to explore these questions and more as we situate them in the context of Lewis & Clark College.