Hello New LC Student!
We know that the transition to college requires a lot of preparation. New Student Orientation is here to help you in this transition, beginning in the summer and continuing into the school year. Check this website and the NSO Checklist often to make sure that you are on track with the orientation process.
In May, the New Student Checklist will go live on the NSO website. All new students are required to complete multiple tasks on the checklist. But, have no fear, NSO, the College Advising Center, Campus Living, and many others are here to support you over the summer.
Between receiving the New Student Checklist in May and arriving on campus in August, there are many tasks that new students will need to complete. New Student Orientation, Campus Living, The College Advising Center, the Registrar, and many others are here to support you during the college on-boarding process. If you have any questions about the transition to L&C, the checklist, or more, do not hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The New Student Checklist
New Student Trips
- All new students are invited to participate in New Student Trips! Facilitated by the office of College Outdoors, New Student Trips (NSTs), allow students to meet other and adventure through the outdoors before orientation.
- For information on the NSO fee, E-bills, financial aid, and more, please view out financial information page.
Shipping Items to Campus
- Learn how to properly label and ship items to the college.
- Learn what to bring to L&C!
- Arrival to Campus and Check-in Information