Check out this map of Gender Inclusive Restrooms found on the Lewis and Clark campus.
Looking to change your name or sex with the Registrar? Check out their website here.
Transgender Day of Remembrance & Resilience Resource Booklets
- These resource booklets were created for TDOR 2020 by the Queer Student Union and IME. Trans Day of Remembrance and Trans Day of Resilience take place annually on November 20 to commemorate those we have lost in the last year due to transphobic violence and to also celebrate the achievements and future of the trans community.
- One booklet is specifically for trans people to process our collective grief and create the future of our community. The other booklet is for cisgender people (those who identify with the sex they were assigned at birth) to learn about TDOR and how to become effective allies in the fight for trans justice. Both booklets include writing, art, and videos made by the trans community and take an intersectional approach that highlights the importance of taking action.
- Click here for the booklet for trans, non-binary, and genderqueer folks
- Click here for the booklet for cisgender folks
- Additional information, resources, and beautiful artwork created by the trans community can be found on the Forward Together website here
The TRUTH Campaign through the Transgender Law Center “is a national trans and gender nonconforming youth storytelling campaign that aims to build empathy, understanding, and a movement for youth to share their stories in their own words and in their own way.” Check out Zoey’s story below.
The below resources can also be found through