Level 1 - Introduction
Intersectionality - VIDEO
Privilege - VIDEO
The Root of Racial Injustice - VIDEO
Level 2 - Diving Deeper
Cycle of Oppression - VIDEO
Systemic & Institutional Racism- ARTICLE
Reverse Racism? - VIDEO
Reverse Racism? Pt. 2 - ARTICLE
Level 3 - Advanced Critical Engagement
Cycle of Racial Socialization - JOURNAL ARTICLE
Anti- Blackness- ARTICLE
- How have conversations regarding race looked like in your community? Were they positive or negative experiences? What perhaps led to the positive/negative experience?
- What are some challenges that prevent people from engaging with conversations around race?
- Growing up, how did you first learn about race? Looking back do you agree/ disagree with how this was portrayed?
- How have you seen the terms described in the resources provided used? Do you agree/ disagree? Why?
- When addressing issues of race, what role do you envision yourself playing in finding a solution? What are the implications if you become involved/ not involved?