For Faculty & Staff
Faculty and staff members within the Lewis & Clark campus community offer tremendous and invaluable support in a variety of ways as students navigate through the academic, co-curricular, and career planning process.
How we partner with staff & faculty:
- Advise a group of undergraduate alternative breakers by attending the trip with them
- Share Leadership Development and L&C Volunteers program information with your students
- Serve alongside students, alumni, other staff and faculty on Martin Luther King, Jr. Service Day
- Invite us to present on a relevant topic in a class or co-curricular workshop
- Co-plan a mutually-beneficial event
Do you have another idea about how to connect with our office? Email Dr. Kayleigh McCauley-Sayer at firstname.lastname@example.org.