For Faculty & Staff
Faculty and staff members within the Lewis & Clark campus community offer tremendous and invaluable support in a variety of ways as students navigate through the academic, co-curricular, and career planning process.
How SLS partners with staff & faculty:
- Advise a group of undergraduate alternative spring breakers, attending the trip with them
- Share SLS program information with your students
- Serve alongside students, alumni, other staff and faculty on Martin Luther King, Jr. Service Day
- Invite SLS staff members to present on a relevant topics in a class of co-curricular workshop
- Co-plan a mutually-beneficial event
Do you have another idea about how to connect with our office? Email SLS Director Harold McNaron.