For Faculty & Staff
Faculty and staff members within the Lewis & Clark campus community offer tremendous and invaluable support in a variety of ways as students navigate through the academic, co-curricular, and career planning process.
Here are some ideas to start:
- Leverage close relationships with students to provide feedback and guidance
- Serve as a knowledgeable source of campus resources
- Offer feedback in a supportive style
- Encourage students to use of resources on campus
- Ask questions of the student to stimulate reflection around and confidence in the value of the liberal arts education
Here are specific resources to dive deeper:
- Check out our Academic Civic Engagement page to learn how you can bridge the gap between classroom and community
- Direct students to our Service Opportunities page for a comprehensive list of on and off-campus progams
- Refer students to the Career Development Center
- Host a classroom chat, a presentation of your recent work or research, or learn about faculty volunteer opportunities by contacting us directly.
Interest in something specific? Feel free to get in touch!