Second Annual Peer Collective Summit
Building off President Holmes-Sullivan’s vision to create community and a network of support among current and emerging peer leaders, the summit is an opportunity for current and emerging student leaders to come together in support of each other.
Our 2023 Peer Collective Summit activities include a kick-off dinner at the Cooley House, a keynote speaker, breakout sessions, plenary panels, and many opportunities to connect with peer leaders across the campus.
- Basic DEI (all attendees will participate)
- Intercultural communication
- Goals and staying organized
- Marketing event and building community
- Advanced DEI
- Difficult conversations
- Leading your peers
- Developing your leadership resume and skills
- Leadership panel with alum & community leaders
- Wellness panel (all attendees will participate)