LC Peer Collective Summit
The LC Peer Collective Summit invites students to gather for two days of programming focused on leadership, belonging, and wellbeing. All students are encouraged to attend.
Building off President Holmes-Sullivan’s vision to create community and a network of support among current and emerging peer leaders, the summit is an opportunity for current and emerging student leaders to come together in support of each other.
Our 2023 Peer Collective Summit activities include a kick-off dinner at the Cooley House, a keynote speaker, breakout sessions, plenary panels, and many opportunities to connect with peer leaders across the campus.
- Belonging | Building a sense of community among students who foster a sense of belonging on campus.
- Wellness | Supporting the whole student; recognizing self/community care in mind and body is critical to success and retention.
- Leadership | Creating opportunities for growth and development to nurture inclusive, critically minded and confident student leaders.
Learning Outcomes and Goals
- Inspire students to be change agents of the future.
- Balance being a student leader, student activist, and a student.
- Teach students how to support each other and build community.
The 2nd Annual Peer Collective Summit is happening on March 10-11, 2023. Learn more