School navigation

Student Life

Campus Dining

Bon Appetit at Lewis & Clark

Now in their 20th year on campus, our food service provider, Bon Appetit, takes special care to offer students a wide variety of entree items (including vegetarian and vegan options) plus unlimited salad, dessert, and beverage bars.  You can view the current weeks menu through their website (www.cafebonappetit.com) as well as other helpful information.

The “board” portion of room and board, commonly referred to as the meal plan, is required of every residential student.  You may choose from among four meal plans; two of which include flex points.  Flex is value, placed on your student ID card, that you can use like a declining balance.  The 14 Flex plan has 150 flex points to use throughout the semester, and 10 Flex comes with 175 points.  One point equals $1 in value.  Points carry over from semester to semester if you remain on a meal plan; however, at the end of the academic year, any remaining points are lost.

During the 2012-13 school year, 70% of campus residents selected the 14 Flex Plan.  The other 30% of the residents were equally split among the remaining three plans.  You decide which plan best meets your lifestyle.  The flex points are used like a “declining balance” and may be used in several cash and carry venues around campus, or to buy an additional meal for yourself or a friend in the main dining room.