14th Annual Pio Fair ~ Friday, September 6, 2019
• Kick-off the 2019-2020 academic year with some Pioneer Pride at the 14th Annual Pio Fair on Friday, September 6, 2019 from 4:30pm to 7pm on the Great Plat Lawn in the Estate Gardens behind the Frank Manor House!
• Meet some Newfoundlands – L&C’s mascot!
• Reconnect with and meet members of the Lewis & Clark community!
• Meet student leaders from the Campus Activities Board (CAB), the Associated Students of Lewis & Clark (ASLC), the International Students of Lewis & Clark (ISLC), and L&C’s 100+ recognized student organizations as well as many L&C departments and learn about what they have planned for the year and how you can get involved!
• Connect with a variety of Lewis & Clark’s community partners and learn how you can actively engage with the Portland community!
• Click here to request a table at the 14th Annual Pio Fair for your student organization, department, or community agency!
• Don’t forget to tag your pictures at Pio Fair with #PioFair!
Check back here for the list of student organizations, community partners, and departments that have reserved tables at this year’s Pio Fair:
Abdo’s Late Show
Art Week / Art Club
Artemis Women’s Ultimate Frisbee
Asian Student Union
Associated Students of Lewis & Clark
Association for Computing Machinery Student Chapter
Bacchus Men’s Ultimate Frisbee
Bates Center for Entrepreneurship and Leadership
Black Student Union
Campus Activities Board
Coalition for English Education and Social Advocacy
The Collective, A Journal for Social Justice
Cooking with Chemistry
Critical Resistance Portland*
Disabled Student Union
Electronic Music Club
Feminist Student Union
Friends of Health in Harmony
Friends of Seasonal and Service Workers*
Game Development Club
Gender Minorities in STEM
Gender Studies Symposium
Gente Latina Unida
Great Expectations (Inclusion and Multicultural Engagement)
Greater Portland Hillel
Hacienda CDC - Expresiones*
Inclusion and Multicultural Engagement
International Affairs Symposium
International Students of Lewis & Clark
InterVarsity Christian Fellowship
IT Educational Technology
Kith & Kin A Capella
League of Legends Club
Lewis & Clark Literary Review
Maybelle Center for Community*
Men’s Club Soccer
The Meridian Journal of International and Cross-Cultural Perspectives
Middle East and North Africa Symposium
Model United Nations
Natural History Club
Non-Traditional Students Club
NW Animal Foundation*
Office of Spiritual Life
Overseas and Off-Campus Programs
Pacific Northwest Newfoundland Club
Pause. Journal of Dramatic Literature
Peer Advising Fellows
Pioneer Christian Fellowship
The Pioneer Log
The Platteau Student Art Center
Polyglot Journal of Foreign Languages and Cultural Expression
Portland Books for Prisoners*
Pre-Health Professions Club
Queer Student Union
Ray Warren Symposium on Race and Ethnic Studies
SMYRC and New Avenues for Youth*
Student Alumni Association
Student Leadership and Service
Student Philanthropy Council
Students Engaged in Eco-Defense
Third Culture Kids / Global Nomads
TransActive (Center for Community Engagement)
VOZ: Workers’ Rights Education Project*
L&C Wind Symphony
Women’s Club Rugby
L&C World Music
YWCA of Greater Portland*
* These community partners are being hosted at Pio Fair by Student Leadership and Service. Please contact SLS at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please contact Student Activities at email@example.com or at 503-768-7122 for more information.
In the event of inclement weather Pio Fair will be held in the Pamplin Sports Center.