Useful Student Organization Resources
Here you’ll find links to important documents, forms, guidelines, policies, etc. for new and currently recognized student organizations.
General Student Organization Resources
Student Organization Risk Management and Travel Related Resources
Student Media Resources
Templeton Campus Center Resources
- Membership and participation in any Lewis & Clark College recognized student organization will not be denied to anyone on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, sex, religion, age, marital status, ethnicity, national origin, the presence of any physical disability, veterans status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or gender expression, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state and local laws in the practice of recruiting, membership, organizational activities, or opportunities to hold a leadership position.
- Attendees at events hosted by and/or funded by recognized student organizations of the College of Arts & Sciences agree to adhere to all policies binding on College of Arts & Sciences students.
- Student organization event attendees with disabilities needing special assistance to attend, please contact Student Support Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-768-7192.
- Student organization leaders and members must ensure that all events hosted by their student organization are alcohol and substance free. Organizations failing to ensure that events are alcohol and substance free will be held accountable for violating the Student Code of Conduct. Student Activities expects all student organization leaders, members, and guests to adhere to the laws of the State of Oregon; the College Alcohol and Drug Policies and the Student Code of Conduct, thus reducing the risk of physical harm to individuals and of legal liability.
- Recognized student organization email accounts and website profile pages are hosted on Lewis & Clark College servers, but are not an official Lewis & Clark College method of communication or webpage. The material contained in any email messages or on any sites and any links that they offer to other websites or social media have not been reviewed and are not approved, licensed, sponsored or endorsed by Lewis & Clark College. The College assumes no express or implied responsibility for any component of student organization email communication or websites, including content, presentation, usability, accessibility, accuracy or timeliness, nor any links directed from any email messages or sites. For information about any email communications or websites, please contact the student organization at the email address indicated above. If the student organization does not respond in a timely manner, contact the Office of Student Activities at email@example.com or at 503-768-7122 to be referred to a designated contact.