START A CAREER OF DISCOVERY!
Summer science internships
Investigate life as an educator or science researcher today.
Lewis & Clark offers paid summer research positions in science and math to work with L&C faculty.
• Get paid to work on a rigorous, lab-based project at L&C.
• Explore a potential career as an educator, scientist or mathematician.
• Spend the summer in Portland!
School Year Opportunities
• Explore the science of teaching by working in a classroom.
• Broaden access to science and math education for students from underrepresented groups.
• Learn teaching skills in valuable, sought-after subject areas.
For those who are interested in education but are less familiar with the subject areas, we will provide training so they can be successful in their first teaching experience.
We strongly encourage people from historically underrepresented groups in science and mathematics to apply for all of these positions.
For more information about the programs, please contact Bonnie Davidoff (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The programs described herein are sponsored by generous gifts from the Mary Stuart Rogers Foundation, the Howard Hughes Medical Institutes Undergraduate Science Education Program, the W.F. Keck Foundation, and the James F. and Marion L. Miller Foundation.
Learn more about academic majors and minors at Lewis & Clark.