2023 Enrollment Information
Congratulations on your acceptance to the
2023 Fir Acres Writing Workshop!
remarkable team of published faculty for two creative, enlightening, and fun-filled weeks. The summer Workshop runs from June 25–July 8, 2023 on the Lewis & Clark campus. We look forward to meeting you!You are among an outstanding, talented group of high school students carefully selected to write and study writing with our
We ask you and your parent or legal guardian to review the checklist and fill out all forms (including uploading signed forms) as completely as you can so that we may plan for your arrival.
What to Bring to the Workshop? Look here! Packing tip: don’t forget pillow or Twin XL sheets!.
Tuition for the two weeks is $3,350. The non-refundable deposit is $500.
Here’s a check list of what we need from you:
- Please register online within 10 days to secure your spot. This is the fastest and easiest way to let us know you will be joining us. Please do this first!
- Deposit must be received within 30 days of acceptance and final payment (the balance) must be received by May 15, 2023.
- The Participant Online Enrollment form needs to be filled out by participant and a legal guardian or parent and completed by May 15, 2023. Please submit these early! Included on the enrollment form is health and nutrition information, student preferences (genre, elective, t-shirt size), and upload buttons to attach your vaccination card, health insurance card (front and back), signed Community Code of Conduct form, and Authorization of Program Participation.
- Proof of vaccination (photo of vaccination card) should be uploaded as part of the Participant Online Enrollment form. Lewis & Clark College requires students, staff, and faculty to show proof of full vaccination (according to the most up-to-date CDC recommendations) in order to be on campus during the summer. This means that if you’re eligible for a booster, you should get a booster!
- Travel and Transportation Plan.
In early June, you will receive an email from us with a list of round-the-clock program phone numbers as well as any last-minute details.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Don Waters, Director, or Amy Baskin, Administrative Coordinator. We can be reached at email@example.com or by calling 503-768-7932.
Special Health forms. If you need to upload special health forms on the Online Enrollment, you can find these here: