Spring 2020 Online Preference Form is now CLOSED.
If you were unable to complete the preference form, please contact the E&D Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-768-7208.
By November 1st you will receive an email with your E&D placement and you will be able to see your placement on WebAdvisor
It is important for students to note:
- If you do not complete the on-line E&D section preference form by the October 27th deadline you will be assigned to a section on a space-available basis.
- Please select six sections that interest you but select each only once on the preference form. Selecting the same section more than once cancels one of your choices, thereby reducing the number of sections you have selected, and can result in you being randomly placed in a section.
- The date/time you submit your E&D Preference form has NO impact on your E&D assignment.
- You may make changes to your preference form during the above registration time by simply completing another online form. The form completed closest to the October 27th, deadline will be considered your final submission.
- All classes are held on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Generally class times are 1:50 - 2:50pm, however there are a few sections taught at other times to resolve schedule conflicts with other classes.
- Several faculty members teach multiple sections; therefore it is important to note the time of the class you are selecting.
- Overload requests are not accepted.
If you have additional questions, please review the E&D Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Please contact the E&D Administrative Specialist at email@example.com or 503-768-7208 if you have any questions.
After assignments are made it is important to note:
- Changing sections is limited to open seats. Changes must be approved prior to the start of the third class day; the deadline to change your E&D section is Tuesday, January 28th
- All changes must be approved by the E&D Administrative Specialist, no add/drop permissions in WebAdvisor are needed.
- The standard add/drop policy, timing, and process does not apply to Exploration and Discovery.
- Your account must be free of registration holds by the January 28th deadline.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.