- Academic English Studies (ESL)
- Asian Studies
- Biochemistry/Molecular Biology
- Environmental Studies
- Ethnic Studies
- Exploration and Discovery
- French Studies
- Gender Studies
- German Studies
- Health Professions
- Hispanic Studies
- International Affairs
- Latin American Studies
- Mathematics/Computer Science
- Political Economy
- Political Science
- Religious Studies
- Rhetoric and Media Studies (formerly Communication)
- Sociology and Anthropology
- World Languages
Spring Section Descriptions
Spring 2020 Online Preference Form will open mid-October 2019.
Please contact the E&D Administrative Specialist at email@example.com or 503-768-7208 if you have any questions.
After assignments are made it is important to note:
- Changing sections is limited to open seats. Changes have to be made before the start of the third class day; the deadline to change your E&D section is Sunday, January 27th.
- All changes must be approved by the E&D Administrative Specialist, no add/drop permissions in WebAdvisor are needed.
- The standard add/drop policy, timing, and process does not apply to Exploration and Discovery.
- Your account must be free of registration holds by the January 27th deadline.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.