- Academic English Studies (ESL)
- Asian Studies
- Biochemistry/Molecular Biology
- Environmental Studies
- Ethnic Studies
- Exploration and Discovery
- French Studies
- Gender Studies
- German Studies
- Health Professions
- Hispanic Studies
- International Affairs
- Latin American Studies
- Mathematics/Computer Science
- Political Economy
- Political Science
- Religious Studies
- Rhetoric and Media Studies (formerly Communication)
- Sociology and Anthropology
- World Languages
Students, make sure to share your RSS feeds here! Below is more info.
ENVS Students who select the DS option for their courses share their site RSS feed—a special URL pointing to all your recent posts. We then aggregate all student feeds and share them with a broader public audience on our ENVS LiveWhale site and on the flatscreen display next to the ENVS office. Here are current feeds as of spring 2019:
- ENVS 295 (Environmental Engagement)
- ENVS 400 (Senior Seminar)
- View all spring 2019 ENVS student posts
Students, here is how to prepare your RSS feeds for the form at top. You will enter a general site feed that remains the same from ENVS course to course, and one or more course-specific feeds. If you follow the category structure we recommend in our tutorials they will be like this:
- General site feed: https://mysite.wordpress.com/category/envs/feed/
- Course-specific feed: https://mysite.wordpress.com/category/envs/[course]/feed/
Before completing the form, check that your feed is correct! Just Google “feed validator” and enter your feed URL…if you see “Valid RSS feed” you’re good (even if there are recommendations below). Or, add this extension to your Firefox browser (or use an older version), set it to “Enable feed detection,” and you’ll see your feed directly in your browser window if valid.
Students, would you like to display your colleagues’ course posts on your DS sites? Just add the default RSS widget to your sidebar—or, if you are on a hosted WordPress site and can add plugins, consider fancier RSS widgets like Feedzy.
If any questions on the above, email email@example.com; we are happy to help you!