Commonly Needed Items for Grant Proposal Development
The following includes common information needed in the preparation of a grant application, such as Lewis & Clark’s DUNS and Tax ID numbers, F&A rate, congressional district, and address.
Name and address of organization applying for support:
Lewis & Clark
0615 S.W. Palatine Hill Road
Portland, OR 97219-7879
- College of Arts and Sciences, Graduate School of Education and Counseling, and Law School: 3rd (OR-003)
- To locate the Congressional District of your residence: http://www.house.gov/representatives/find/
- Oregon Senate District: 19th
- Oregon House District: 38th
Important Numbers and Dates:
- Data Universal Number System (DUNS) Number: 009418286
- Federal (also Employer) Identification Number: 93-0386858
- Date of 501 (c) 3: 1946, Affirmed June 3, 2002
- Date of 509 (a): Affirmed June 3, 2002
- Lewis & Clark College’s founding: February 2, 1867
- Public Health Service (PHS) Assurance Number: A4746-01
- Current Facilities & Administrative (F&A) Rate (date 6/4/19):
- On-campus: 38% Modified Total Direct Costs (MTDC) Base, 6/1/19-5/31/23
- Off-campus: 15% Modified Total Direct Costs (MTDC) Base, 6/1/19-5/31/23
- Standard Fringe Benefit Rate: Academic Year – 31% of regular salary; summer – 10% of salary.
- Mileage Reimbursement: Effective 06/1/2019 the L&C mileage rate is $0.58 mile.
- Oregon Minimum Wage: Effective 7/1/18 Portland Metro minimum wage is $12.00/hour. Effective 7/1/2019 Portland Metro minimum wage will increase to $12.50/hour.
- Value of Volunteer Time: The Independent Sector estimates the dollar of volunteer time at $24.69/hour for 2017. (www.independentsector.org/volunteer_time/)
Signature of Institutional Representation:
The persons authorized to sign on behalf of Lewis & Clark College are Wim Wiewel, President and Alan Finn, Vice President for Business & Finance/Treasurer.
About Lewis & Clark