- The computer must be set to accept cookies.
- If you are using a Mac, DO NOT use Internet Explorer. Microsoft no longer supports IE for Mac and you will not be able to use WebAdvisor. Safari or Firefox are preferred browsers.
- Be sure to use the 'Close Window' button at the bottom of pages (if you use the X box at the top you will get a cookies error message).
Search for Sections Helpful Hints
FALL 2009 REGISTRATION
Online Registration Instructions
If you should have difficulty with the registration process, call the Registrar's Office: 503-768-7335 for assistance.
IN ORDER TO KEEP YOUR RECORDS SECURE:
- You should never give anyone your password.
- You should always log out of WebAdvisor. In the student labs, you should also log off of the machine as well.
- You should not save your password on any machine that might possibly be accessed by another person.
- You are responsible for the privacy of your records. When you print in a lab, your name will be printed on your record. Since others may be printing their own records, please watch closely and be sure it is your record that you take from the printer.