At the current time, the Registrar’s Office is providing full service to the campus community via our website and email. We recognize that some students and/or faculty may find it difficult to physically sign forms remotely. We provide the following guidance for submitting forms of all types.
With few exceptions (see below), we have relaxed the standard for signing forms as long as your document is sent from your Lewis & Clark email address.
- Necessary forms are available by using the Forms and Resources link in the navigation bar at the right side of this page.
- Forms are available in fillable PDF format.
- Please see individual forms for deadlines - deadlines vary by form.
FORMS WHICH NEED STUDENT SIGNATURE
For the following forms:
- Fill out the PDF form digitally - you do not have to sign the form.
- Email the form to our office from you LC email account. If the form is sent from your LC email account we will accept the form without your signature.
FORMS WHICH NEED STUDENT SIGNATURE AND FACULTY, ADVISOR AND/OR DEPARTMENT CHAIR SIGNATURE
For the following forms, please carefully follow this process:
- The student should fill out form digitally - you do not have to sign the form.
- The student should email the completed form to the instructor, advisor or chair (depending upon who must sign the form) and ask the college official to forward the email and attachment to our office with a statement confirming approval in the body of the email. (No need to copy the Registrar’s office on this. The instructor should forward the entire chain to our office.) The final email to the registrar’s office (with the attached form) should come directly from the instructor/advisor/chair.
- Please note that both student and instructor or advisor must send the emails from their LC email accounts.
FORMS WHICH REQUEST PROVIDING INFORMATION TO A THIRD PARTY
To comply with federal law, forms which request that we send information to third parties must be physically signed. These include:
- Verification requests
- FERPA release forms
- Legal name changes (see additional requirements on form)
- Notarized diplomas/transcripts
- Diploma replacement (see additional requirements on form)
SEND FORMS BY EMAIL TO:
(Students - please include your LC ID number in all communication.)