Instructions - Annual Scheduling Template
INSTRUCTIONS: CAS 2022-2023 COURSE SCHEDULE
Questions? Contact Mary Tweddle at firstname.lastname@example.org
|October 22, 2021
|Departmental Chairs submit 2022-23 course information to the Director of Operations for approval by submitting a paper copy of the schedule.
|January 7, 2022
|Registrar’s Office send a draft of the 2022-23 course schedule to the Department Chairs for proofing, corrections and/or changes.
|January 28, 2022
|Deadline for course schedule corrections and changes submitted to the Director of Operations by Department Chairs.
|March 4, 2022
|2022-23 Course schedule will be available online in “Search for Sections”
|March 14, 2022
|Advising begins for Fall 2022
Please note: both fall 2022 and spring 2023 forms are contained in this one workbook. Use the tabs at the bottom of the workbook window to navigate between the sheets. Please use the workbook provided. (Information must be typed.)
- Complete the worksheets for Fall and Spring using the approved time periods. See document on Approved Time Periods. Fill out the individual worksheets for each semester –please do not combine semesters. Use only the course schedule worksheets in this workbook. In other words, do not retype in your own format.
- Be sure that you have added your department’s name in the “Department” field at the top of each worksheet.
- If you have a room preference (or type of room preference) be sure to indicate it. We will do our best to accommodate it. Please note that our office cannot remember individual needs or preferences. If no preference is listed, we will use any available room of any type or setup.
- Physical Education 101 and 102 courses should be listed by title so that sections will be in alphabetical order.
- Have the department chair sign in the approval field. If unable to physically sign, please submit from LC email address. The worksheets will not be accepted without chair approval.
- Submit worksheets to the Director of Operations, Scott Feickert. We highly recommend that the department keep a copy.