Alumni Career Corps members can use this Tool Kit for reference during their one-one-one sessions with students.
Reference Documents and Handouts:
- Road Map
- Finding the Perfect Internship
- Building a Resume
- Writing a Cover Letter
- Resume and Cover Letter Critique Worksheet
- Informational Interviewing
- The Interview
- Handout on Handouts
- Linkedin L&C Net
Other resources are available through the Career Development Center.
The Alumni Career Corps (ACC) is a program to connect students to L&C’s remarkable network of alumni, no matter where in the world they live, in an effort to better equip them for life after Lewis & Clark. ACC members assist students with practical career advice and offer a range of career perspectives.
- To meet students where they are in their career development
- To act as a resource when assisting students in discovering their own individualized career aspirations
- To direct and remind students about on-campus resources and opportunities
- To encourage students to seek out real world experience through internships, volunteer work and other work opportunities