Supplementary Application Questions
When you apply to Lewis & Clark, you will be asked a few supplementary questions, and prompted to provide a short writing supplement. If you have any questions, please contact the admissions counselor for your area.
- Preferred residence during your first year.
- Preferred testing plan (including the Test-Optional Portfolio Path)
- Separate from need-based financial aid, which of the following programs are you interested in pursuing to help fund your education at Lewis & Clark College? (Music or Forensics Scholarships)
- Have you ever lived in another country for more than one year due to a parent’s work?
- Lewis & Clark College is a private college with a public conscience and a global reach. We celebrate our strengths in collaborative scholarship, international engagement, environmental understanding and entrepreneurial thinking. As we evaluate applications, we look for students who understand what we offer and are eager to contribute to our community. In one paragraph, please tell us why you are interested in attending Lewis & Clark and how you will impact our campus (100 word minimum).
- Academic Interest (First and Second Choices)
- Overseas or domestic off-campus study (First and Second Choices.)
- Have you previously applied to Lewis & Clark College?
- How have you learned about Lewis & Clark College?
- If you wish to be contacted via mobile phone, please provide your phone number. Contact methods may include phone calls generated from an automated telephone dialing system or text messaging.
- Have you visited Lewis & Clark College? When? Please describe your visit to campus (250 word maximum).
- Are any siblings also applying for undergraduate admission to Lewis & Clark College this year?
- Have any relatives ever attended Lewis & Clark College?
- Have any relatives ever worked for Lewis & Clark College?