High school students with college credit

If you are enrolled in college classes but have not yet graduated from high school, Lewis & Clark will not consider you a transfer applicant. You will complete the first-year application process. This is true even if you are in a program that allows you to earn an associate’s degree or other transfer degree while finishing your high school diploma.

Even though you are not a transfer applicant, it may be possible for you to receive transfer credit for the college work you are completing. If you decide to enroll at Lewis & Clark, we will evaluate college coursework taken prior to high school graduation for transfer credit only if you provide an official college transcript. Coursework will be subject to our usual guidelines when being evaluated for transferability. See our transfer credit policy for those guidelines.

An explanation of our AP/IB credit policy can be found in the the Advanced Standing section of our current undergraduate catalog.