Content tagged with "legacy"
Legacy Archiving and Removal
We are archiving and removing content located on the legacy.lclark.edu web server on our way to dismantling Trillium in October. This process follows a specific protocol in order to maintain as many redirects for users and search engine authority as possible. Please note that this work does not include any of the ~tilde web content that is also served from legacy.lclark.edu. (Morgan and Lawrence)
- 3 Jan: Begin removing trillium cgi/perl code.
- 29 Sep: We completed the removal of all Trillium-edited content from legacy, except special cases.
- 29 Sep: Excluding select applications, all caps Trillium sites removed.
- 15 Sep: /faculty/ sites removed and /objects folders in sites are removed.
- 30 Aug: All /org/ sites were removed (excluding select exceptions).
March 27When Jeanie Mullins ’16 starts classes in the fall, she’ll have more than the usual campus support – she’s the youngest of four close-knit sisters who have decided to join the Lewis & Clark community in the last six years. Jeanie and her sisters – Jessica ’10, Jennifer ’12 and Jet’aime Mullins ’13 – are part of a strong legacy tradition of families who choose to attend L&C, and credit the College with starting them on the road to success.