Content tagged with "EOC"
The Engagement & Outreach Committee (EOC) facilitates dialogues and activities between students, staff, faculty, and the greater Portland community. We try to promote a sense of community by hosting forums such as Common Hour and acting as an advocate for the interests of students.
- ASLC Social Media (IG: aslclark_ Twitter: ASLC_ Facebook: associatedstudentslc)
- Collins View Neighborhood Association
- Portland Connections
- Community Service
Engagement & Outreach Coordinator – Sarah Lind-MacMillan (email@example.com)
Interested in joining the Engagement & Outreach Committee?
- ASLC_: Questions about COVID? Reach out to our new task force. This group will be working on addressing concerns specifically related to COVID-19 & LC. Send questions, comments, and concerns to the new email: firstname.lastname@example.org or submit anonymously via the link on our website. https://t.co/aZ3KXj4EpK
- ASLC_: ASLC Values Statement, as of May 2020. Goals of ASLC Cabinet as they relate to these values can be found on our website: https://t.co/L1UgCsNHEb. https://t.co/B0AyA7AClE
- ASLC_: Here’s ASLC’s official response to the murder of George Floyd, police brutality, and our plan of action. #BlackLivesMatter https://t.co/o3ZxnZJaPV
February 5During the dinner Ms. Parkin gave a speech about defining, pursuing, and realizing your personal “all.” She walked us through her journey from being a teacher to showing up to interviews unprepared to becoming the Global Chief HR Officer for Adidas. The entire time she emphasized the importance of dreaming and pursuing those dreams with tenacity.
October 7Jim Knapp spoke with Lewis & Clark students for the first EOC - Entrepreneurs on Campus event in the new “eLab”. He built a $100 million company that creates and crafts digital content for some of the most well known companies in America.
April 29On April 23rd, 2014, Lewis & Clark College hosted Remy and Andrew Neymarc, the youngest directors ever of a Superbowl Commercial.
March 13On January 31st, 2014, Lewis & Clark College hosted Amazon.com’s Distinguished Engineer, Allan Vermeulen. After a one-hour talk, he stayed to speak with students and other attendees during a food and beverage reception in Gregg Pavilion.