Wendy is from Los Angeles, California. She is currently pursuing a double major in Hispanic Studies and Sociology and Anthropology (SOAN) along with a minor in Entrepreneurial Leadership & Innovation. Wendy enjoys reading, dancing, listening to music, and spending time with her friends and family.
Outside of SAA, Wendy works for the Office of Inclusion and Multicultural Engagement (IME) as a Peer Educator and as a Spanish tutor for the Student Academic Affairs Board (SAAB). She also volunteers her time as a student representative for the Lewis & Clark Honor Board.
- Hometown: Los Angeles, CA
- Peer Educator for the Office of Inclusion and Multicultural Engagement (IME)
- Spanish Tutor for Student Academic Affairs Board (SAAB)
- Member of Gente Latina Unida (GLU)
- Member of English Education & Social Advocacy (CEESA)
- Student Representative for the LC Honor Board