“The Pat Tillman Foundation selects remarkable service members, veterans and military spouses as they look to begin their next chapter as public and private sector leaders. As a Tillman Scholar, you have the opportunity to earn more than a military scholarship; you are part of a network of leaders making an impact. Explore applicant eligibility and compensation options in further detail.”
The Tillman Scholar program is open to applicants who meet the following criteria:
- Veteran and active duty military service members from all branches of the U.S. Armed Forces including the National Guard who have served in both pre-and post-9/11 eras.
- Current Spouses of veteran or active service members, including surviving spouses
Spouses, veterans and service members who apply must be a full-time* student pursuing one of the following degrees at a public or private, U.S.-based, accredited institution for the upcoming fall/spring academic year:
- An undergraduate degree (Bachelor’s or above)
- A graduate or professional degree
- You do not need to be attending a University Partnered school to apply. See video in regards to the University Partnered vs At-Large process for more information.