Uploading COVID-19 Booster Dose Documentation into Health Portal
We strongly encourage students to document your COVID-19 booster dose in your medical record with the college. Here are three great reasons to do so:
- This will inform any medical care you receive in the Health Service
- If you ever lose your vaccine documentation, it will be on file with the College.
- If the College ever decides to require booster doses, your documentation will already be on file!
To document your booster dose, make sure you complete BOTH of these steps:
Step One: Record Your Booster Dose Date
- Login to the Health Information Portal (https://lclark.medicatconnect.com).
Click on “Immunizations” at the top of the screen, then “Enter Dates.”
- Booster doses for Moderna doses are entered as “Moderna Booster dose.”
- Booster doses for Pfizer are entered as “Third dose.”
- Once you have entered your dates, hit the submit button.
Step Two: Upload an Image of Your Updated COVID Vaccination Card.
- From the Menu Bar at the top of the Home Page in the Portal, select “Upload.”
- Select “COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card” as the document you are uploading.
- Click “Select File” to browse for the file on your computer. Highlight the file and select “Open.”
- Click the blue “Upload” box. PLEASE NOTE:
- Make sure your name and date of birth are on the document.
- Only Images (.gif, .png, .tiff, .tif, .jpg, .jpeg) and Documents (.txt, .pdf) are allowed.
- File size must be smaller than 4MB.