School navigation


My program requires transcripts from all colleges attended. I went to a community college for two credits. Do I need to provide a transcript for those credits?

April 22, 2009

Yes. All transcripts from all colleges where you received credit are required for admission. This includes community college, study abroad programs, and/or professional development credit. This also includes credit earned from a college while in high school. This does not include AP, IB or CLEP college equivalencies.

This requirement may not apply to applicants for the Educational Administration programs, Teacher Education Inservice programs, or certificate programs. Be sure to check your program’s application requirements.

Share this story on