Packing and Shipping Information - Fall 2020
October 07, 2020
If you are not returning to campus living for Spring 2021, you must pack and move out of your residence hall room in November. Please make sure you have contacted your Area Director about your plans to leave.
You can purchase boxes or shipping materials at the following retailers:
- The Lewis & Clark Mail Service - Templeton Campus Center
The mail service sells standard sized boxes. Campus Living also has a few extra cardboard boxes. Email email@example.com to inquire about boxes from the Campus Living office.
- Fred Meyer - 7555 SW Barbur Blvd, Portland, OR 97219
- Target - 939 SW Morrison St, Portland, OR 97205
- The UPS Store - 9220 SW Barbur Blvd, Portland, OR 97219
- FedEx - 7421 SW Barbur Blvd, Portland, OR 97219
You can ship your boxes using the The Lewis & Clark Mail Service. The mail service can ship your items using the following services: U.S. Postal Service, UPS, and FedEx.
Make sure your items are packed safely! Learn how to safely and efficiently pack here:
- Please note that Campus Living will not store any items for students who are not returning to live on campus for Spring 2021. You can store items with an outside storage company using your own discretion.
-Any items left on your side of the residence hall room are subjected to fees for removal. Please leave your room as clean and empty as you found it.