Health and Safety Expectations
Watzek Library has reopened and implemented the health and safety expectations for our visitors as laid out by the college. Please note we are closed to members of the public until further notice. Only current students, faculty, and staff will be permitted to enter Watzek Library.
- Face coverings are required.
- Computers and work stations are set up so visitors can maintain a social distance of a minimum of six feet.
- The high-touch surfaces of the library will be disinfected nightly.
- Sanitation stations will be throughout the library stocked with hand sanitizer, disinfectant spray, and paper towels.
- Visitors are expected to clean their work station when finished.
- Hand sanitizer is to be used before touching the printers and copiers.