Spring semester means more visitors! How can you help?
A reminder to the Lewis & Clark community that spring semester means prospective students will be visiting more frequently and in greater numbers! The admissions visit “busy season” starts with February Admitted Student Program on Friday, February 14 and continues through April 30. While visitors will have limited reserved parking and we strongly encourage the use of ride share/public transit, parking across campus will be significantly impacted. Dining establishments on campus may also be busier than usual.
We ask community members to remember that a campus visit is often the most impactful component of a student’s decision to attend Lewis & Clark. Experiencing a friendly and welcoming campus makes a huge difference for our prospective students. Here are a few simple ways our community can assist visitors during this busy season:
- If you see someone on campus who looks like a visitor, give them a warm welcome.
- Wear your name tag at all times so visitors can easily identify whom to ask for assistance.
- Offer to give directions to the Manor House or answer questions for anyone who might seem a bit lost or confused.
- Check your website and make certain it is up to date.
- Encourage visitors to explore the campus by visiting art shows, coffee shops, the College Bookstore, etc.
If you have questions about anything visit related, please email Serena Frisina in the admissions office, email@example.com.