Templeton Posting Procedures Reminder
Greetings from Student Activities!
The Student Activities team would like to remind you about the requirements for the posting of print materials in the Templeton Campus Center.
Requirements for print publicity materials:
- Name of Lewis & Clark sponsor which can be a department, office, or recognized student organization. All others (i.e. area businesses, classified ads, etc.) who are interested in posting in the Templeton Campus Center must have an L&C sponsor. Contact Student Activities at email@example.com to inquire about sponsorship.
- The date of the event being promoted or the date the posting will expire.
- The contact information for the posting’s sponsor.
- Postings will be tabloid size (11” x 17”) or smaller. Exceptions to the posting size requirement may be given at the discretion of the Student Activities staff.
- Postings will have a white or light color area clear of any text or graphics of no less than 1-1/8” x 2” on the front of the print publicity material for the approval stamp.
Approved posting locations: Print publicity materials are only permitted on designated bulletin board surfaces. Postings on any other surface will be removed by the Student Activities staff without notice.
Prohibited posting locations: Print publicity materials are prohibited on the following surfaces: doors, walls, glass doors and windows (postings cannot block line of sight under any circumstances as per Portland fire code), finished or unfinished wood surfaces, building exteriors, floors, banisters, fixtures, railings, stairs, traffic and directional signs, light poles, or in restrooms. Sponsors that fail to post their print publicity materials on designated bulletin board surfaces may lose posting privileges.
Posting removal: All print publicity materials will be removed by the sponsor no more than two (2) days after the event has passed, or the posting has expired. Sponsors that fail to remove their own posts may lose posting privileges.
Note: The full text of the Templeton Posting Procedures can be found online here.