October 11, 2022
Reserve a Study Room!
Need to focus? Watzek Library has 10 study rooms that are available for reservation up to two weeks in advance. A widescreen display monitor with connection for laptops is now available in Room 302.
The fine print of Watzek’s Study Room reservation policy:
- All small group study rooms are available for reservation by current Lewis & Clark students, faculty, and staff.
- Alumni and guest users may use study rooms on a drop-in basis if they are available. Alumni and guest users may not reserve a room in advance.
- Rooms 356, 357 and 358 are in a quiet study area, please be mindful of others.
- Room 302 has a widescreen display monitor with connection for laptops.
- Reservations must be made using your LC email address.
- Reservations may be made in 30 minute increments for a maximum duration of 3 hours per day.
- Each user may reserve up to 6 hours per week.
- Reservations must be made at least 1 hour in advance.
- Rooms may be reserved up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Reservations are held for 15 minutes after scheduled time.
- The Watzek Library Classroom (Watzek 245) is open for use as a group study space when it is not reserved by IT and Library Staff for classes, meetings and other events. Reservations are posted outside the classroom door. The library welcomes use of the classroom for faculty development and student activities, with the caveat that it may not be reserved more than a week in advance during high demand class times. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with inquiries.