August 15, 2016
Reserve A Study Room!!
You can now reserve a study room using our new online study room reservation system! Click below to learn more about it or use the link on our homepage to reserve one now.
You heard that right, we now have an online study room reservation system! Here’s the scoop:
- Rooms 337, 338, 339, 340, 356, 357 and 358 are available for online reservations.
- Rooms 356, 357 and 358 are in a quiet study area, please be mindful of others.
- Rooms 302, 303, and 304 are not part of the online system and are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Reservations must be made using your LC email address.
- Reservations may be made in 30 minute increments for a maximum duration of 2 hours per day.
- Each user may reserve up to 6 hours per week.
- Rooms may be reserved up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Reservations are held for 15 minutes after scheduled time.